Add to Calendar
August 13, 2022 @ 9:00 am – 6:30 pm
Purchase tickets here – https://bit.ly/dancemeetstantrabayarea
Dance Meets Tantra – birthed in Boulder, CO – has been a sold-out monthly immersion and due to popular demand is now traveling to the East Bay of San Francisco!
We are brimming over with FULL F*CK YES to bring this magic to the potent Bay Area community.
So, we are coming, to strip away our masks, build our capacity and explore the messy, sweaty, beauty of our vulnerable bodies, hearts, & souls. Led by an attentive and powerful facilitation team, we will establish a foundation of consent, care and self-responsibility to unleash our deepest desires and our greatest capacity for deep sensual connection and creativity.
Bay Area – we are so excited to share this practice with you.
So, what is Dance Meets Tantra?
Dance Meets Tantra is a transformational journey at the intersection of dance, tantra, ritual theatre, kink, shadow-work, breathwork & contact improvisation.
Perhaps you’ve been feeling the call. For dance to evolve, deepen, and become more energetically attuned. For tantra to be more embodied, playful & activated. You intuitively know something incredible is possible when embodied movers come together with full permission to be alive, connect, and share their magic.
Dance Meets Tantra is a space of:
– Vulnerability: to be fully alive we need to get real. We safely and compassionately own and get present to the full range of our emotions, fears, blocks and discomfort.
– Permission: to be the fullest expression of ourselves – including our sensual and erotic nature – however that looks.
– Safety: boundaries, consent, attunement, and self-responsibility are essential to navigating safe space together.
About the event:
This is an opportunity to spend a day moving, breathing, learning and loving together with an incredible group of embodied humans.
We will drop into profound tantra and movement-based workshops to strip away our masks, build our capacity and explore the messy, sweaty, beauty of our vulnerable bodies, hearts, & souls. Led by an attentive and powerful facilitation team, we will establish a foundation of consent, care and self-responsibility to unleash our deepest desires and our greatest capacity for deep sensual connection and creativity.
You will depart this experience deeply connected with a beautiful tribe and feeling fully alive, on fire, and ready to bring new ways of being, connecting, and creating into the rest of your life.
How do I know if this is for me?
– You read this far and are feeling excitement
– You are a dancer and love any opportunity go deeper into your dance
– You are exploring tantra and looking for a potent and embodied space to practice
– You want to become deeply confident in expressing your ‘yes’ and ‘no’
*If you’re feeling the call, we invite you to join us
*Space is extremely limited and this will sell out.
Your Dance Meets Tantra team:
Lead Facilitators: Atilla Cidam + Spencer Jacobson
Apprentice Facilitator: Olivia Nichole
*artwork by – Olivia Nichole
Logistics and FAQ
Meals: We will break for lunch and complete in time for dinner.
– Lunch: Please bring your own
– Dinner: we plan to go out to dinner with as many of you wish to join!
(In service of maintaining our time integrity and intimacy of the container we ask participants not to go out for lunch)
Time: To maintain the safety, connection and intimacy of our container we ask that participants plan to attend for the entire duration of the immersion
9:00am to 6:30pm
*Doors will open at 900am and no one will be admitted past 930am. There will be no exceptions.
Space: is limited to the first 50 sign-ups
Address: East Bay Community Space | 507 55th St, Oakland, CA 94609
– There are no refunds. Credit to a future event will be offered in the case of a positive test for COVID, exhibiting symptoms of COVID, or having been exposed to COVID within 5 days of the event.
Tickets are transferrable to another participant in advance of the event.
– We will not be able to respond to any questions about ticketing or participation during the 48 hours before the start of the event.