* * Play in a band or just watch & enjoy * *
It’s the 15th one, happening on 3/12, and hey: 3 + 12 == 15! SpooOoOOOOky!
Instant Band Night is a party where musicians who’ve just met form bands on the spot. Come play or come watch: either way, it’ll be the best night of your week.
(1) The first rule of Instant Band Night is: * YOU * DON’T * HAVE * TO * PLAY * AN * INSTRUMENT * TO * ATTEND *
(2) The second rule of Instant Band Night is: We guarantee you (the audience) an astonishingly excellent time.
(3) The third rule of Instant Band Night is: Bring a friend or three!
In case you’ve never been to Instant Band Night, here’s the deal:
1. The stage has a drum kit, guitar, bass, keyboard, and mics.
2. We draw names out of hats to make instant bands that get 5 minutes in the green room to plan a 5-minute set.*
3. A hat-drawn artist will also take the stage alongside each band to draw their gig poster on a meeting room easel pad.
* If you’ve brought a friend (or friends) you want to play with and you’ve already worked something out, just put your whole group into the DUETS/GROUPS hat and we’ll slot you into the order.
HOWEVER! No show is complete without an audience: if you don’t play an instrument or sing, COME ANYWAY and just watch; you’ve never seen anything like it.
Creativity!! Courage!! Music!!
There will be cookies
* * * w e ‘ l l * s e e * y o u * t h e r e * * *