Our storefront space at the corner of Telegraph and 55th Street is a Co-Working Space by day and an event space by night. This space features an entry directly from Telegraph. It has a varnished plywood floor and extensive track lighting. It is roughly 1000 square feet: 25′ wide by 40′ deep. It is open to the public as a Co-Working Space Monday through Friday from 9am – 5:30pm.
Rental rates for this space are as follows:
- Weekend mornings before 12pm: $25 – $45 per hour
- Weekend days from 12pm to 5pm: $35 – $55 per hour
- Sunday to Thursday evenings (starting at 6pm): $125 – $350
- Friday nights (starting at 6pm): $325 – $500
- Saturday nights (starting at 6pm): $425 – $600
Additional fees may include:
Cleaning fees vary depending on size of the event and if food is served: $25 – $75
House Manager for 1 hour of set-up and 1 hour of break down at $25/hr. For some events, a house manager is required for the duration of the event, including set-up and break down.
We require that all public events be priced affordably, on a wide sliding scale, and that EBCS members receive a 10% admission discount.
For public events, we assist with outreach and publicity, in the form our website calendar and announcements on our Facebook group and page.