Our current vision includes the following specific areas within the East Bay Community Space:
- Dance Hall / Large Workshop and Meeting Space
- Small Workshop Spaces / Meeting Room
- Craft and Hobby Area
In these spaces, we envision the following activities:
- Open access for hanging out and meeting people for a portion of each day.
- Evening concerts, readings and other cultural events
- Movie screenings, particularly for independent, social and political films
- Large and small community meetings
- Dance, yoga and meditation classes
- Programmed and unprogrammed kids’ activities
- Night-time parties and community events
We are still working on programming, and we welcome your ideas. To share them, send us a note!